skip navigation

Residential Program

Overview

Sporting KC Academy is in it's 11th year as an MLS Academy that is comprised of 6 teams. Around 75% of our academy players come from the KC metro area, and the other 25% come from out of state. With the growth of the Academy and the success of the program we now, more than ever, have players willing to relocate from various states and countries to be part of our academy. With this transformation we are looking for host families to welcome these academy players into their homes. The host families will provide a safe & supportive environment that will allow the player to focus on his academics and soccer achievements. 

 

BECOME A HOST FAMILY

FAQ


Contact Us

If you are interested in becoming a Host Family, please apply online or contact Betsy Maxfield, Director of Player Care.